This page is a work-in-progress. There may be missing sections, improper formatting, unpolished sentences and more.
These are the common terms that are frequently used on 2b2t.org
- Yesterfaggot: Term to represent players that joined the server in the last few days.
- Newfaggot: Term to represent players that recently joined the server (post June 1st, 2016). Most of the newfag population consists of young kids attempting to escape spawn.
- Midfaggot: Term to represent players that joined before 2016.
- Oldfaggot: Term to represent players that joined within the first 2 years of the servers existence.
- Ancientfaggot: Term to represent players that joined within the first couple of months of the servers existence. Rarely used.
- Spawnfaggot: Term to represent players that spend most/all of their time at Spawn (usually at 0, 0 in the nether). This term is not to be confused with "Newfaggot", as most Newfaggots escape from spawn or die trying. Spawnfaggots often stay at spawn and do nothing beyond shitposting and pvp.
- Poorfaggot: Often muddied with Newfaggot, Poorfaggots are players that don't hold vast riches.
- Antfag: Term assigned to AntVenom's fans.
- Junefag: Term to represent players that joined in June of 2016.
- Rusher: Term assigned to TheCampingRusher's fans. This term is still used in many “Veteran vs Rusher war” memes.
- Veteran: Term assigned to older players during the Rusher and Ant invasion. The term was bastardized and lost its original meaning after Fit tried to make the Veterans seem a friendlier and a more welcome community. This term is still used in many “Veteran vs Rusher war” memes.
- Facepuncher: Term assigned to people who joined because of Facepunch. Rarely used anymore outside of Historical discussion.
- 4channer: Term assigned to people who joined because of 4chan. Rarely used anymore outside of Historical discussion.
- Nakeds: A player without any armor, often Yesterfaggots.
- Autism: A term so overused in a variety of situations that it no longer covers one distinct meaning. Often used as an insult, it can also be a compliment, or even a scale descriptor.
- Fagtion: A derisive slang term used to refer to a 'faction','clan', or 'group'.
- Alt: An alternate account
- Shekels: The form of currency used throughout Jewish history. As it is associated with 'money-hungry' or 'shekel-hungry' people, the community at large saw it fit to affix this term on HAUSMASTER.
- Gapples: God Apples, Enchanted Golden Apples, ect.